This Cookies Policy sets out the rules of storing and accessing “cookies” on the Devices of Users that use the Website for the purpose of providing the electronic services by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
Website – the Internet site that can be found at www.skyrise.tech;
External website – Internet sites of the partners, service providers or customer of the Administrator;
Administrator – Skyrise Sp. z o.o. – the Company operating at: Sobieskiego 2, 40-082 Katowice, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice, 8th Commercial Department under KRS number 0000452810, NIP(Tax Identification Number): 9542741996, Regon (Polish National Business Registry Number): 243196124, fully paid-up share capital, providing services electronically through the Website and for that purpose storing and accessing information on the User’s devices;
User – an entity that uses the Website and for which the Administrator provides services electronically through the Website;
Device – an electronic device, including software, by means of which the User obtains access to the Website and uses it;
Cookies – computer data, in particular small text files that are saved and stored on the User’s Device by means of which the User uses the pages of the website;
§ 2 Types of cookies
- Internal Cookies – files sent by the Administrator and read from the User’s Device by the information and communication System of the Website, in connection with the provision of services by the Administrator;
- External Cookies – files sent by External websites and read from the User’s Device by external information and communication systems through the Administrator’s Website;
- Session Cookies – files sent and read from the User’s Device through the Website or External websites during a single session of the given Device. When the session ends, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies – files that are sent and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External websites until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the User’s Device configuration is set to the mode ensuring deletion of Cookies after the end of the Device session.
- Cookies typically include the name of the domain that they come from, their time of storage on the device and the assigned value.
§ 3 Safety
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. This means, in particular, that through these files, i.e. mechanisms of storing and reading Cookies, it is not possible:
to download any personal details or any personal information from the Device of the User;
for the Viruses or other unwanted software/malware to get into the User’s Device (such as the so-called “Trojan horses”).
- Internal Cookies used by the Administrator make it possible to identify the software used by the User and thus adjust the message of the Website to each User individually.
- However, the Administrator is not responsible for the safety of external Cookies that come from the Website Partners. The list of partners is provided in paragraph 5 of this Cookies Policy.
§ 4 Purposes that cookies are used for
The Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
§ 5 External websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following partners of the Website, i.e. with the External websites that can send external Cookies to the User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics – External Cookies Administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA;
- Google AdSense – External Cookies Administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA;
- Google AdWords – External Cookies Administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA;
- Google TagManager – External Cookies Administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA;
- Facebook – External Cookies Administrator: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland;
- Twitter – External Cookies Administrator: Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA;
- AddThis – External Cookies Administrator: Oracle America Inc. with its registered office in the USA;
- Youtube – External Cookies Administrator: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA;
- Vimeo – External Cookie Administrator: Vimeo, LLC with its registeres office in the USA;
- LinkedIn – External Cookies Administrator: LinkedIn Corporation with its registered office in the USA or LinkedIn Ireland U.C. with its registered office in Ireland;
The Administrator may also use other analytical tools temporarily and, therefore, use other External Cookies located on the User’s Devices.
§ 6 Possibility of determining the conditions for storing and gaining access on the user’s devices by the website and external services
- You can manage the settings on your Device at any time and change the configuration related to saving, deleting and accessing the data saved by Cookies.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular web browsers and mobile devices is available on the websites of the software manufacturers.
- The User may at any time delete any saved Cookies using the tools of the User’s Device by means of which the User uses the Website services.
§ 7 Website requirements
- The restriction in the area of saving and storing Cookies on the User’s Device may result in the malfunction of the Website.
- The Website Administrator is not responsible for any malfunctions of the Website if the User restricts in any way the possibility of saving and reading Cookies on its Device.
§ 8 Changes in the Cookies Policy
- The Website Administrator reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy at any time, without the need to notify the Users about the change implementation.
- Changes made to the Cookies Policy will be appropriately posted on the Website and will take effect on the date of their publication.