Asset, fleet and shipment tracking. An overview of available technologies
Companies mentioned in the report:
What you will find inside
Nowadays, various technologies are shaping how we track vehicles, containers, and cargo. For example GPS, M2M/IoT/Bluetooth…
We prepared a big report focusing on what really matters for T&L companies: Asset, fleet and shipment tracking and tracing technologies in the 4.0 era.
And now we share our findings to shine a light on how the industry is developing.
- First of all: Fleet tracking
- Benefits of Fleet Tracking
- The Dynamics of the Fleet Tracking Market
- Fleet Tracking Technologies
- Connecting the Dots: System Integrations
- Furthermore: Shipment tracking and tracing
- Tracing Shipments: Technologies and Approaches
- Tracking Technologies and Approaches
- The difference between tracing (historical data) and tracking (live data) technologies
- And finally: Tracking of assets
- Asset Tracking Technologies
- Tracking and Tracing assets and machinery on a site
- Optical and laser sensors and AI
- Multi-sensor Feed & Predictive Analytics
Enjoy the read!
ABAX Triplog Case study
The system tracks 9,000,000 km of trips and helps servicing 35,000 customers daily!
Some interesting facts
Fleet companies that use telematics improve fuel economy by 18%
By 2022 active tracking devices deployed for cargo loading units will reach 8.9 million
There will be a big growth on global asset tracking market for AI-embedded devices: 30% through 2025
IoT supported asset tracking market will account for 95% of all industrial solutions
There are even more insights inside the report!
Report delivered by skyrise.tech
Skyrise.tech is an awarded and proven tech partner for world-wide Transportation and Logistics businesses.
Customer Experience & Service Consultant
Workshops on product design and innovation in logistics
Strategic Growth Manager
Business and technological consultation on digitalization in logistics
Business Development Manager
Business consultantions on mobility solutions
VP of Sales and Marketing
Business development strategy on the Scandinavian market